Our care facilities provide responsive and adaptable care, by ensuring an adequate number of dedicated staff with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the care needs of our residents. We have qualified staff working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to support high quality care. Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses are employed to oversee safe administration of medication and enable nursing duties to be carried out appropriately.
Our high level care offers nursing type services in addition to personal care services – residents are generally less independent and may require additional services or assistance. The care staff at The Manor Aged Care all hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Aged Care and are also fully trained in safe manual handling. With a variety of aides to assist mobility and transfers we can care for a transfer patients whilst keeping our residents and staff safe.
The Manor Aged Care has access to doctors who are on call at all times and in addition to this, each resident has an allocated General Practitioner who may be the General Practitioner they had prior to admission. This assists with continuity of care. The Manor Aged Care is committed to providing ongoing support to all visiting General Practitioners.
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and ensuites
- Safe and secure environment.
- Comprehensive activity program, including weekly bus trips
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional catering team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Hairdressing, podiatry, physiotherapy and dietician services available.
- Pharmacy services offered.
- Fully air-conditioned to ensure comfort all year round